Friday, March 23, 2012

The Waiting Game...


I was searching for memorabilia for Trisomy over a year ago and ran across a shop on facebook called Hero On My Wrist... I contacted the owner of the shop and was informed I would have to be put on a waiting list and it could be close to a year.  Well with all that has occurred this past year...Sophee coming home 4 days before new years, heart surgery in February, g-tube surgery in March, HMV in May, and her death in June (June 12, 2011) plus the boys birthdays, holidays, and the news of our rainbow baby....I had long forgotten about my name on this waiting list.  I received an email a few weeks back asking me if I still wanted my place on the list! Of course and what a neat surprise!  Sabrina, the creator and owner of Hero on my Wrist is such an amazing talented woman.  I believe when she started this is was for military families only and now she serves so many different communities.  I ordered a fabric bracelet in Trisomy 18 colors so that I could carry it with my every where in a super stylish way!  I also ordered a necklace but have not seen it yet!  It was such a blessing to be able to create a sentimental stylish accessory.  When you order from Sabrina you get to choose fabric colors, charms, buttons, thread color....all of which I did around my precious Sophee and her Trisomy friends!  I love unique things...I have so many sweet trinkets to honor my sweet Sophee but most are made for the home and her cabinets and shelves..so it was nice to get the opportunity to order something I can wear...and hopefully people will ask...what is that...and there is a story behind each piece Hero On My Wrist creates.  Thank you Sabrina and Hero On My Wrist...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved